Search Engine Optimization
Find Out Where Your Website Ranks. Get A Free SEO Audit Here.
SEE WHERE YOU RANK NOW
Great SEO/ marketing company! They are actually effective. I can see our website rising in the ranks, and we get increasingly large share of business from Google now.
Elena Ledoux, Superb Maids
Here is what we cover
How It Works
You’ll talk to one of our experts who will learn as much as possible about your business. Your needs, challenges, and goals. Together you will come up with an adequate strategy for your business success.
Once we have agreed upon a strategy we will create your project in your dashboard and start creating your campaigns. We will keep in touch with you every step of the way and make sure you’re successful.
You will receive weekly and monthly reporting as well as have 24/7 access to your very own marketing dashboard with a work timeline, progress, see work that’s been completed, and real-time results.
What others are saying …
On The Maps Digital marketing is the number one marketing and SEO company. All my businesses are on 1st page of Google and ranking in top 3 spots.
Jasen Reasbeck, Bad Boys Bail Bonds, Vegas Bail Bonds, Platinum Customz, Scooter Rentals Las Vegas
On The Maps Digital Marketing has literally created a digital foot print for my small business in less then 3 months. The teams work ethic and customer support are impeccable. I highly recommend OTM for any business’s SEO needs.
Yano Anaya, Crew Core Fitness
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inherently powerful websites can see results in as quickly as 60 days. Entirely new websites may take up to 6 months to see a significant number of terms appear in the first page and the top 3 positions.
- As a general rule, we recommend a six month period to see positive results in a campaign. How quickly you rank depends on over 200 metrics and how many are inherently present in your site from the time the project starts.
- You can expect positive results every month, however, significant traffic increases are dependent on your location, keywords, site’s authority and age, and other factors.
- On-page optimization is working on elements within a website that makes it favorable in the eyes of a search engine such as Google. This includes providing structure for the data on your website, optimizing the content to be more Google-readable, aligning all the content of the site to be more focused on certain topics you want to rank, and inserting mark-ups and snippets that would be displayed on search engine results once your website appears.
- Off-Page optimization involves SEO activities that do not involve working with the actual website itself.
- At the core of off-page optimization is link building, which is done through different methods. This includes placing articles in relevant publications, reaching out to relevant blogs to carry articles, or building citations in powerful websites such as Yelp that points back to your site. All of these activities help increase and improve your business’ digital footprint.
By creating quality content which is important because it shows the search engines that your site is unique and appropriate to display. We research keywords that are both short and long tail and are relevant to your site.
We include those keywords include keywords naturally in headings, link anchor texts and page titles.
We make your site appear to be more valuable to the search engines, human visitors and webmasters who would most likely link to your site.
Black-hat SEO refers to techniques and strategies used to get higher search rankings, and breaking search engine rules. This type of SEO technique focuses on only search engines and not so much a human audience. This type of SEO is typically used by those who are looking for a quick return on their site, rather than a long-term investment on their site. Some techniques used in black-hat SEO include: keyword stuffing, link farming, hidden texts and links, and blog content spamming. Consequences of that type of SEO can possibly result in your site being banned from a search engine and de-indexed as a penalization for using unethical techniques.
White-hat SEO refers to the use of techniques and strategies that target a human audience opposed to a search engine. Techniques that are typically used in this type of SEO include using keywords, and keyword analysis, doing research, rewriting meta tags in order for them to be more relevant, backlinking, link building as well as writing content for human readers. Those who use this kind of SEO expect to make a long-term investment on their website, as the results last a long time.