GOOGLE Launches New Google My Business Marketing Tools & Trusted Partner Program for Agencies
They have recently updated the Google My Business API, making it easier for agencies and partners to manage multiple local business listings.
“In the last couple of years, we’ve invested in the Google My Business API, introducing features like Reviews, Menus, Insights, and Posts to make it possible for agencies and platform partners to easily maintain and update Google listings for their end customers. With our latest API update, we’re adding more features like offer posts and merchant description so partners can continue to offer Google My Business’ latest features to their customers efficiently and at scale”.
Agencies are now able to get exclusive access to the new Agency Dashboard. The main highlights of the new dashboard will be:
- Manage an unlimited (well, Google says ‘thousands’) number of locations from within one account.
- New ‘Location Groups’ can be set up to collect organizations. Access to the Location Group can by sought by or given by both client and agency.
- Quick search function allows for easier access to locations within your entire account or Location Group.
- User Groups help management of teams and access control, with permission levels available for different user types.
- Invite others to manage listings and view invite status.
They are also launching support for platform partners. The selected partners will be getting early access to new Google My Business features, a Partner Manager and a chance to get featured on the main Google My Business site.
If you want to be among those selected few or want to learn more about it, fill out this form.