GOOGLE LAUNCHES CALL AUTOMATION SERVICE FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
A cloud-based phone agent, CallJoy will help local businesses improve, measure and automate their customer service.
Take a look at Google’s promotional video explaining the benefits of their new service.
Here’s a breakdown of how it will work…
- Post a quick setup, you will receive a local phone number.
- CallJoy will immediately filter calls that matter and start blocking unwanted spam calls.
- An automated agent will answer calls that matter the most, greet the callers with a custom message and provide basic information related to your business, like days of operation, services available, etc.
- If the customer would like to place an online order or book an appointment, the virtual agent will send him/her an SMS containing the URL for the concerned task.
- The calls will be recorded and transcribed for quality purposes regardless of whether the callers interact directly with you or speak to the CallJoy agent.
These features will make it easier for business owners to tag and search each conversation based on the topic. For instance, a restaurant owner is most likely to search how many times a day callers placed orders for a particular dish.
CallJoy also compiles your data in an online dashboard and mails you a daily update including metrics like volume, new vs returning callers, etc.
At an economical fee of $39/per month, CallJoy promises to deliver customer services for small businesses that were previously available only to larger corporations.
If you need help contact us and we’ll walk you through it.